Are you looking for China sand 3D printer supplier for gray iron casting applications? FHZL, a professional 3D printer manufacturer in China with over 20 years’ experience is your perfect match. FHZL provides binder jetting sand 3D printing machines with the maximum build size of 2200x1000x800mm, which can offer prompt and economical sand cores and sand molds for gray iron casting or ductile iron casting. FHZL sand 3D printing equipment eases customers’ burden on long lead time and high expense of patterns for complicated casting parts. 3D printing, also known as additive manufacturing, can totally replace the core box in the conventional foundry, making it much more cost-effective and efficient.
Standard configuration of FHZL 3D sand printing machine:
Printhead for Binder Jetting
2 or 4
1 or 2
Job Box Conveyor
1 or 2
Used Sand Storage
Overflow Sand Online Recycling System
Printing Control Software
Strengths of FHZL Sand 3D Printer:
1. High Printing Speed: minimum 18 Sec./layer.
2. High flexibility of modelling materials: All machine models can accommodate different sand types of different grain size for printing, for example, silica sand, nice foundry sand, ceramic sand and CB sand etc.
3. Economical: Unbound used sand can be collected and recycled. Besides, only 2-4 printheads are needed for binder jetting and it takes lower maintenance cost.
4. Easy operation: Staff without any experience can handle the operation independently and easily.
5. Good Service: Comprehensive pre-sales training to customers’ representatives and prompt after-sales response.
1. What kind of binder can be adopted for printing?
Both Furan and Inorganic binder can be used.
2. What consumables should be used for the sand 3D printing machine and where can I buy them?
Mainly sand, binder and activator. Customers can buy sand from their local markets and we will offer binder and activator at a favourable price to customers.
3. Can I apply to become an agent to sell your machines in my country?
We are pleased to develop agency with potential companies from different countries. If you are interested in becoming our agent, please contact our sales representatives.